Are you interested in learning how to navigate the energy market? If you want to learn more about the current trends in energy pricing, components of energy bills and how to control the cost of your energy, join us on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce at 8:30-9:30 AM or 12:00-1:00PM for an OnDemand Energy Seminar Update.
Cheryl Hefft, senior energy advisor of OnDemand Energy will cover energy topics including:
• The current trends in energy pricing
• Pros and cons of fixed-rate contracts
• The components of energy bills
• Commercial energy procurement options
• How to control the cost of energy
This seminar is FREE and open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to bring copies of their last two months electricity bills for reference during the seminar.
Please contact The Chamber at (570)342-7711 for more information.